The Glamorgan Spring Bay municipality has 7 Community Halls that are available for hire.

All 7 Community Halls are ran by our community committee volunteers, they take the payments and bookings.

If you wish to hire a hall, please completed this form and return to the committee member of the hall you wish to hire out.

*Please be mindful that our Hall Committee members are volunteers. 


If you wish to hire out one of the recreational grounds, please fill out the application below.


A funding scheme initiated by the Glamorgan Spring Bay Council to assist with community development in the Glamorgan Spring Bay municipal area

The Glamorgan Spring Bay Council recognises the efforts and contribution’s of sporting groups and organisations within the Community.  Any queries you may have with regard to this topic, or if you would like to find out more, please direct your enquiries to Glamorgan Spring Bay Council  (03) 6256 4777


All forms can be accessed by clicking here and selecting the Environmental Health tab.


Currently there are no available marina berths in Glamorgan Spring Bay Council’s marina.
If you would like to be included on the Council’s marina berth waiting list, please fill out the form with your contact and vessel details, and if a berth becomes available we will contact you.

Online Marina Berth Enquiry – Request to be included on the Marina Berth Waiting list

Marina Berth waiting list – Application Form

Planning Application Form


To apply to host short stay accommodation, such as Airbnb, within the General Residential Zone; Inner Residential Zone, Low Density Residential Zone, Rural Living Zone, Environmental Living Zone, or Village Zone use the Visitor Accommodation Use in Existing Habitable Buildings Standard Application Package available from the planning reform website (

Please refer to Waste Management under Works or via the homepage Waste Management button.

Conversion From Bins to Voucher 
Garbage and Recycling collection calendar 
Waste Transfer Station – Opening Hours – Fees Charges (Winter May-Oct)
Application For Conversion COLLECTION WAIVER

Do you require a new garbage/recycling lid? Put in an online request here.