- GLAMORGAN SPRING BAY COUNCIL - SMALL GRANTS APPLICATION PACKAGE
- FUTURE DROUGHT FUND’S NETWORK TO BUILD DROUGHT RESILIENCE PROGRAM
- STRENGTHENING RURAL COMMUNITIES GRANT
- ECTT: GRANTS & BUSINESS SUPPORT COVID-19 Small Business Advice and Financial Guidance program opens 27 September
A funding scheme initiated by the Glamorgan Spring Bay Council to assist with Community Development in the Glamorgan Spring Bay municipal area.
The Glamorgan Spring Bay Council recognises the efforts and contribution’s of sporting groups and organisations within the Community.
Any queries you may have with regard to this topic, or if you would like to find out more, please contact Council offices.
Phone: (03) 6256 477
Please find Small Community Grants Application below.
Future Drought Fund’s Networks to Build Drought Resilience program.
Future Rounds – Round 2
Opens: 20 September 2021
Closes: 1 November 2021
Announced by: February 2022.
Activities funded in Round 2 must take place between 28 February and 27 June 2022.
Community organisations and networks can access a share of $4.5 million under the Networks to Build Drought Resilience program, with grants for action on drought resilience. The program is also being delivered by the Foundation for Rural & Regional Renewal (FRRR).
The Networks to Build Drought Resilience program will support the community organisations, networks and infrastructure that help people and communities prepare for, and live through, times of drought. The program will fund events, activities, training and small-scale infrastructure that assist communities to build their capacity.
For more information or to apply visit FRRR’s website – www.frrr.org.au/networks.
Strengthening Rural Communities (SRC)
Now Open – Round 10
Closes 5pm, 24 August 2021
Announced by: Early December 2021
Future Rounds – Round 11
Opens: 25 August 2021
Closes: 23 November 2021
Announced by: March 2022.
The program aims to give the thousands of small rural, regional and remote communities across Australia an opportunity to access funding to support broad community needs.
Grants are available for a broad range of grassroots, community-led initiatives that directly and clearly benefit local communities. Applications are accepted on an ongoing basis and assessed quarterly.
An example of projects funded: Nymboida Camping & Canoeing used their $10,000 SRC grant to support Bushfire Recovery through revegetation and installation of picnic tables at Goolang Creek.
For further information relating to this grand and your eligibility, please click on the link below.
East Coast Tourism Tasmania
The program will open on 27 September, and aims to provide eligible small businesses with access to specialist financial and other business advice services to assist businesses recover, transition, grow or apply other strategies to address the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Eligible applicants will receive a grant of between $750 to $1,500 to obtain financial or other business guidance services including:
- advice, support, counselling, and the development of strategies to address financial/operational difficulties being experienced by the applicant;
- the development of risk management strategies;
- strategic analysis;
- advice and analysis regarding the management of cash flow, preparation of cash flow budgets and projections;
- profitability analysis;
- the formulation of financial/operational strategies to assist businesses address the impact of COVID-19;
- the development of business plans and governance frameworks;
- advice regarding the management of debts and liabilities; and
- advice on pivoting, diversification, product innovation, marketing or online presence.
This broad range of business advice will assist more small businesses receive the support that best reflects their needs.
The development of this program has been informed by consultation with the Tasmanian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, the Tasmanian Small Business Council, regional chambers of commerce and our Enterprise Centres Tasmania business advisors.
More information will be available from 22 September.
There are a number of Industry Grants and Funding Opportunities now available to help support your business. Please see a summary below, and refer to the following website for further updates.