- SPRING BAY HARBOUR EXPANSION MASTERPLAN
- TRIABUNNA PORT PRECINCT
- BOAT RAMPS
- Marina Berth enquiry/waiting list
Port Control Officer – Gary Laredo 0422 808 166
- Casual wharf berthing for commercial and recreational vessels
- Loading area for loading & unloading vessels
- Public toilets
- Self-serve diesel fuel facilities (payment by Eftpos, credit card, Z Card)
- Three phase power available
- Currently our Marina has berthing for 108 commercial and recreational vessels.
- Casual berthing is available. Please contact the Port Control Officer to make enquiries.
- Please see Council’s Fees and Charges for berthing costs.
- Marina berth application forms are available under Forms & Documents or we have an Online fillable form you can complete.
Triabunna Tour Boat Hub
- The official Maria Island Encounter ferry operates from in front of the Triabunna Visitor Information Centre at the Triabunna Marina and Wharf.
- Other tour boat operators are situated here.
- The waiting area has free Wi-Fi.
Boat owners should check the tides and sea conditions before launching and retrieving from all boat ramps.
Use the boat ramps at your own risk.
- Orford – Riverside Drive, Orford
- Triabunna – Vicarys inlet, Triabunna marina
- Saltworks – Saltworks Road, Little Swanport
- Swansea – Jetty Road, Swansea
- Bicheno – The Gulch, Bicheno
- Swanwick – Swanwick Drive, Swanwick
- Coles Bay – Garnett Avenue, Coles Bay
Currently there are no available marina berths in Glamorgan Spring Bay Council’s marina.
If you would like to be included on the Council’s marina berth waiting list, please fill out the form with your contact and vessel details, and if a berth becomes available we will contact you.