Port Control Officer – Gary Laredo 0422 808 166
- Casual wharf berthing for commercial and recreational vessels
- Loading area for loading & unloading vessels
- Public toilets
- Self-serve diesel fuel facilities (payment by Eftpos, credit card, Z Card)
- Three phase power available
- Currently our Marina has berthing for 108 commercial and recreational vessels.
- Casual berthing is available. Please contact the Port Control Officer to make enquiries.
- Please see Council’s Fees and Charges for berthing costs.
- Marina berth application forms are available under Forms & Documents.
Triabunna Tour Boat Hub
- The official Maria Island Encounter ferry operates from in front of the Triabunna Visitor Information Centre at the Triabunna Marina and Wharf.
- Other tour boat operators are situated here.
- The waiting area has free Wi-Fi.
Boat owners should check the tides and sea conditions before launching and retrieving from all boat ramps.
Use the boat ramps at your own risk.
- Orford – Riverside Drive, Orford
- Triabunna – Vicarys inlet, Triabunna marina
- Saltworks – Saltworks Road, Little Swanport
- Swansea – Jetty Road, Swansea
- Bicheno – The Gulch, Bicheno
- Swanwick – Swanwick Drive, Swanwick
- Coles Bay – Garnett Avenue, Coles Bay