SPEED CUSHION INSTALLATION
RHEBAN ROAD, SPRING BEACH
In line with the Local Government (Highways) Act 1982 – Section 31, Glamorgan Spring Bay Council intends to make application to the Department of State Growth for the installation of three (3) speed cushions on Rheban Road, Spring Beach.
The installation is within the existing 40 km/hr speed limited area.
A location map can be found by clicking on the link below or by visiting the Council Offices.
Written representations can be made to Council (PO Box 6 Triabunna 7190) with respect to the speed cushion installation and are required to be received by Thursday 13th July 2017. Enquiries can be made to the Manager Works, Mr Tony Pollard 62564777 or email@example.com
COMMUNITY CONSULTATION SURVEY
Post the community panel discussions held at the end of April, a community survey will be conducted from early June onwards.
Residents and ratepayers will receive details via a mail out on how you can complete the survey and have your say.
For more information on the South East Councils Feasibility Study and the options for Council amalgamations please click here:
GLAMORGAN SPRING BAY COUNCIL PHOTOGRAPHY COMPETITION 2017
Photographers are invited to submit digital images taken within the Glamorgan Spring Bay municipal area.
Entries close on Friday 30th June 2017.
For further details and entry form please click here:
APPLICATIONS FOR PLANNING PERMITS
Applications have been submitted to the Glamorgan Spring Bay Council for a planning permit for the following uses and/or developments.
By accessing the following information on this website, you will be taken to have agreed to the following terms and conditions:
The information on this website is provided for the purpose of encouraging public awareness and participation in the planning process in accordance with the objectives of the Land Use Planning and Approvals Act 1993. The information is not a detailed history of the planning application process and is not notification for the purpose of section 57(3) of the Land Use Planning and Approvals Act 1993.
The contents of this website (which includes downloadable material) are subject to copyright and are protected by law. Council grants you a non-exclusive licence to reproduce the contents of this website in your web browser for the sole purpose of viewing the content. Council reserves all other rights. Digital applications displayed on this website are intended for public perusal only and should not be reproduced without the consent of the copyright owner.
Persons wishing to confirm the details of the application can view the application at the locations below during normal office hours.
The relevant documents will be available for inspection on Council’s website, Triabunna Council Office, Swansea Visitor Information Centre during normal working hours. Additionally, applications for Coles Bay are available for inspection at the Coles Bay Post Office and applications for Bicheno are available at the Bicheno Post Office during normal office hours. Any person may make representation in relation to the proposal/s by letter or electronic mail firstname.lastname@example.org addressed to the General Manager.
|Name||Address||Application Date||Closing Date||Pdf file|
|Pipeline – DA17144||Land generally located between Louisville Point & Meredith Point, Orford (which forms part of Lot 1, Tasman Highway, Orford, CT139972/1) and adjoining State Waters generally in the vicinity of Freestone Point, Point Home, Flensers Point & Okehampton Bay||23rd June 2017||5.00pm on 6th July 2017|
|Deck & verandah – DA17124||2 Little Street, Bicheno||23rd June 2017||5.00pm on 6th July 2017|
|Subdivision of two lots into four – SA17015||23 & 25 Francis Street, Swansea||21st June 2017||5.00pm on 4th July 2017|
|Telecommunication facility- DA17116||RA79 Triangle Marsh Road, Swansea||21st June 2017||5.00pm on 4th July 2017|
|Sign – DA17135||RA22 Cambria Drive, Dolphin Sands||21st June 2017||5.00pm on 4th July 2017|
|Outbuilding – DA17133||Land north of RA192 Tasman Highway, Bicheno (CT118069/800)||21st June 2017||5.00pm on 4th July 2017|
DRAFT PLANNING SCHEME AMENDMENT 2017/01 &
DRAFT PERMIT DA 2017/00097
Following a request from Spring Bay Seafoods, Council has resolved to initiate a draft planning scheme amendment & associated draft permit pursuant to s43A of the Land Use Planning and Approvals Act 1993.
The relevant documents are available for inspection at the Council Offices at 9 Melbourne Street, Triabunna, during normal opening hours. Any person may make a written representation addressed to the General Manager by electronic mail (email@example.com) or letter (PO Box 6, Triabunna, 7190). Representations must be received no later than 5.00pm on 30th June 2017.
The information provided below is for the purpose of encouraging public awareness and participation in the planning process in accordance with the objectives of the Land Use Planning and Approvals Act 1993. The information is not notification for the purpose of the Land Use Planning and Approvals Act 1993. Persons wishing to confirm the details of this matter can view all documents that comprise the draft planning scheme amendment and draft permit that are on public exhibition at the Council Offices. A list of all documents on public exhibition are listed below with a direct link.
- Draft Council minutes
- Instrument of Certification
- Draft Permit DA 2017 / 00097 & endorsed plans
- The application form and accompanying land owner letters pursuant to section 43D of the Land Use Planning and Approvals Act 1993
- Triabunna Marine Farming Shore Facility Section 43A Combined Planning Scheme Amendment and Application for Permit prepared by All Urban Planning Pty Ltd dated April 2017, inclusive of certificates of title.
- Marine Environmental Impact Assessment for a Proposed Jetty Including Dredging at Spring Bay, Tasmania: a consolidation of information pertaining to marine environmental risk of the proposed development prepared by Marine Solutions Tasmania Pty Ltd dated March 2017 including the appendix A Management Plan for the Dredging and Disposal of Material for the Proposed Tassal Spring Bay Jetty, Tasmania prepared by Marine Solutions Tasmania Pty Ltd dated March 2017.
Please note: appendices to this report include video files which are available for viewing in the Council office at 9 Melbourne Street, Triabunna
- Bushfire Assessment – Freestone Point Road, Triabunna prepared by Pitt & Sherry dated 29 March 2017.
- Triabunna Shore Base – Management of Stormwater prepared by Pitt & Sherry undated.
- Triabunna Shore Base Traffic Impact Assessment prepared by Pitt & Sherry dated 17 March 2017.
- Triabunna shore base noise impact assessment prepared by Environmental Dynamics dated 7 April 2017.
- Natural Values Assessment prepared by North Barker Ecosystem Services dated 31 May 2016.
- Triabunna Shore Base Marine Farming Facility report prepared by Burbury Consulting dated 27 March 2017.
- Drawings labelled Drawing Number 1337 DA-01 to DA-12 (inclusive) prepared by Burbury Consulting dated 16 March 2017.