- September 11-12 - Sothern Tasmania Children’s Weekend Cartooning Program
- 3-13 September - The Great Eastern Wine Week
- 16 September - Triabunna Horticulture Course
- 19 September - Bicheno Spring Market
- 23 September - ECCAI - Ossa Music Prize - KARAI
Great Eastern Wine Week launches its 2021 program and tickets are now available, with the 11-day festival running from Friday 3 to Monday 13 September 2021 along the East Coast of Tasmania.
This year marks the 7thyear with the event expanding from a weekend to just over a week in 2021, with 50 events. The festival is recognised as a significant contributor to the state’s regional tourism economy and is supported by the Tasmanian Government through Events Tasmania.
For those of you who want to meet the wine growers and have an interactive experience, highlights include:
- Mingle with the Maker at Freycinet Lodge
- Discover Freycinet Vineyard with Claudio Radenti
- Discover Priory Ridge Wine and Bay of Fires
- Trail, Shuck & Cheers at Boomer Creek
- Plumm Glassware at Craigie Knowe
- ‘The Little Devil’ Intimate Sunday session at Devil’s Corner
- Pizza, Cheese and Wine at Overtime
- Live Music @ Spring Vale
- Wild Bounty and Wood Fires at Milton
- A Long Table Evening – Gourmet Grazing with Grape n Grain at Ironhouse Sip and Shuck in the Vines at Gala Estate
In addition, restaurants, cafes and local producers will host special dinner events hosted by local chefs and we are excited to include the 3-day Maria Island Walk with wines from the East Coast, Wild Abundance at Twamley Farm, Wine and Dine with the Devils at East Coast Nature World and Great Eastern Wine Cruise with Wineglass Bay Cruises.
If you are interested in attending this event, please head over to East Coast Tasmania’s website for further information. Click here to visit East Coast Tasmania’s website.
Enjoy a An evening of captivating performance, with Singer / Songwriter ‘KARAI’ winner of the prestigious Ossa Music Prize for 2021 at the Swansea Town Hall.
Location: Swansea Town Hall | Franklin St , Swansea
When: 23 September 2021