- 01 AUGUST: National Tree Day
- 21 AUGUST: Festival of Voices, Bushland Gardens
- 19 August - September 30: Bicheno Beams
- 19 AUGUST: Red hot tips - Practical Bushfire Management Information Night
- 22 AUGUST: State Growth - Community Thank you event
Glamorgan Spring Bay National Tree Planting Day – Bicheno, Foreshore Habitat Planting
National Tree Day started in 1996 and has grown into Australia’s largest community tree-planting and nature care event. It’s a call to action for all Australians to get their hands dirty and give back to the community.
When: 1 August, 2021
Where: Allan Street Foreshore Reserve, Bicheno (on the foreshore reserve in front of the walkway between 14 and 16 Allan Street, Bicheno)
Contact: Glamogran Spring Bay Council (Amanda Brooks) 0488 573 175
Catch the Festival of Voices bus:
Bus tickets can be purchased from Glamorgan Spring Bay Council by phoning 6256 4777 or visiting our office in Triabunna.
Bus ticket price: $10 per seat
Pick up location and times:
- 3:00pm BICHENO – Next to Bicheno IGA
- 3:30pm CRANBROOK – Cranbrook Hall
- 3:50pm DOLPHIN SANDS – Dolphin Sands turn off, Tasman Highway
- 4:00pm SWANSEA – Swansea Town Hall, 12 Franklin St, Swansea
- 4:30pm PONTYPOOL – Pontypool Turn off, Tasman Highway
- 5:00pm TRIABUNNA – Old Council Chambers, 38 Vicory St, Triabunna
- 5:15pm ORFORD – Orford School, 33 Charles Street, Orford
Bicheno Beams’ Laser Light Show is set to make the East Coast shine.
Every night from 19 August to 30 September at 6.45pm the beautiful must-stay East Coast Tasmania town of Bicheno will host an awe-inspiring new FREE event; ‘Bicheno Beams’.
At this nightly FREE and family friendly event, visitors will witness a spectacular 15-minute laser light show presented in the skies above Bicheno, accompanied by specially curated music streamed to their devices via a free web app.
What: Bicheno Beams Laser Light Show
Where: Bicheno Lions Park
When: Nightly 19 August – 30 September 2021
Time: 6:30pm COVID check-in for a 6:45pm – 7.00pm show
More information about the event and links to streamed music – www.bichenobeams.com